Friday, July 1, 2011

Arash Afshin



Oop! what up's guys? Are you guys enjoying in iran? I think all of you guys don't want to move to any places, right? because in iran has many hot guys. However i would like to ask you guys, before we meet hot persian guys. Do you guys know, what is the traditional sport in iran? Give me an answer and let see hot guys.

Arash Afshin

Who is Arash Afshin?
He is a hot persian football player guy (I think all of iran women like football because of him, do you guys think like me)

When was he born?
21 January 1989

Where was he born?
Iran



How he became a tennis player?
He played his entire career for Foolad F.C (I really like his profile before he is current a national football team, what do you guys think?)

What are his hobbies?
He likes watching film and doing gym.

What was his first club?
Foolad F.C

Awards and nominates?
Foolad F.C. in the IPL


0 comments:

Post a Comment